Thursday, January 17, 2013

Experimental Sketchbook

For this assignment, I used photographs I had previously taken. For some of the photographs, I added messages within them. I tried to use ‘I’ in the messages to make the photograph ‘more personal’.  Then for some of the photographs, I experimented in editing using many effects on just one photograph. I edited them using picmonkey.com. Under each photo, I wrote the effects I used. I hope you like it! 

cross process, intrepid, boost

boost, film stock

cross process, intrepid

intrepid, orton, boost


cross process, intrepid

boost, intrepid

intrepid, boost

intrepid, colors (auto-adjust)

cross process, intrepid

boost, intrepid

3 comments:

  1. Nora! I love all of your photos!! Especially the ones when you used cross process. It makes the photo more calming and nice to look at. My favorite is the second picture. I like it because it stands out of the whole set. The words and the image itself is very nice. Good job and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work this week Nora! I really like your entire set! My favorite image is probably the one of the ocean that says it is lost deep under the waves. The image really leaves you wondering and the text is super mysterious. I like the feeling that that creates. The effects you used really added to the calming tone yet mysterious tone and I like all the colors of blue that are in the image. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you photos Nora! I especially like the roller-coaster one. I like the different shades of blue and how it gets more and more vibrant. It looks beautiful. Good job!

    ReplyDelete