Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Series Three: Andrew Prokos

This is my third series, where I am imitating the photographer I researched, Andrew Prokos. He took a lot of photos of landscapes and cityscapes. This third series I took photos of landscapes of clouds and sunsets. For the sunsets, I tried to take them of warm cozy colors. Also for some of the sunsets, I took it so that the sun shined through the tree. For the clouds, I tried to take them so that the clouds really stand out. I approached this by taking them mostly during the evening and some during the day when the clouds had a unique shape. I also took my photographs straight on. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like all of your photos. Especially the last one. And the fourth and fifth ones. And the other ones. I really like the colors and the sun and clouds. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    your photos are amazing! The clouds in all the photos are captured very well. I shots look like they have been captured from a vintage camera. I am not sure whether this benefits your photos or hinders them. Anyways good job

    ReplyDelete